Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: What if you have piercing on the nipples ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    You have to show them at the airport ?

    No wonder there are so many TSA people there [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    And what if there is also pierceing "Down there" [img]eek.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 19, 2004 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Moviemaniac4 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    get something pierced and give it a shot!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Don't you have a CBT to finish or something?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NO !!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I already came from MIAMI and passed that $hit !!!

    Four guys out 9 didn't make it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    get something pierced and give it a shot!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hummmm, let's seeee......NO ?

    I don't like anything in my body, not even tattoo

    [img]tongue.gif[/img] I don't have rings or watches either.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...it doesn't hurt nearly as much as you'd think, although its tricky to pee while its healing.

    ...I kid! I don't have that pierced.

    ...ok, I do, but people are more comfortable if I act like I am kidding.

    ...still kidding!

    ...maybe...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
    ...it doesn't hurt nearly as much as you'd think, although its tricky to pee while its healing.

    ...I kid! I don't have that pierced.

    ...ok, I do, but people are more comfortable if I act like I am kidding.

    ...still kidding!

    ...maybe...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">STOP IT !!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

    IT HURTS JUST TO HEAR IT !!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...so... should we tell you about the penis tattoos

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I'd hate to be the tattoo artist to have to hold onto someones shlong to tattoo it!

  9. #9
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    surgical stainless steel has absoulutely no magnetic properties, so the deceectors completely ignore the rings.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah it pretty much like earrings. although, I have titanium in my back and even before the defibrilator had to tell them at the airport.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •